(Owner)Me's MODEL GM App

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(Owner)Me's MODEL GM App

Post  admin on Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:44 pm

(this application was made by myself and not copied from anywhere this is my expectation of you guys if you want to be a gm in my server... i would go easier on the coder because i really need one)
App starts here:
introduction:
Hey people! hope you guys have had a great day my name is Nicholas and i was born on that fateful date 6/dec/1996 which is kind of ironic as it is st. Nicholas day and most of us know St. Nicholas is Santa-clause but don't get me started on why we have a day named after him even though we have Christmas.
You guys could contact me on the website using the chat or my email yourstoryv75@hotmail.com (yes i made an email specifically for the server)
Have i been a gm on another server before?
yes for a couple of months i have been a gm on the renowned server ZakuraMs and i even have a picture of me and my fellow gm friends in the gmmap.

yep those were the days i also have another picture of me as GhostZakura as my avatar.
TImeZone: GMT-6
my hobbies:
i play tennis and Xbox live my gamertag is ghostn1ck i play pretty much everything halo (halo 1/halo 2/halo 3/halo reach but no halo wars) here is a picture of me as ghostn1ck

now back to Yourstory
what will i do if i am a GM:
if someone hacks? i would take a screenshot and then ban him.
if someone spams? i would !jail him until he shuts his mouth
if someone advertises? i would ban him instantly without a screenshot as i am evil Twisted Evil
if a gm's !proitem is found with a player? i would take a screenshot then email it to (Owner)Me through his email yourstoryv75@hotmail.com
what can i add to the server??
well i speak English as my first language and Chinese is my 2nd so i can help all those china's coming in.
i could coach the new players or gms.
Dedication:
if you guys dont think im dedicated i even made a video about the server and put the server on gtop100!!!!
so i dare you to say im not dedicated to the server!! i even made it for you guys to enjoy! alien bounce clown
Ok that is the end of my application i hope i have kept it neat and interesting for all of your viewing pleasure.

Last edited by admin on Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.wix.com/yourstoryv75/privateserver

Back to top Go down

Re: (Owner)Me's MODEL GM App

Post  Rayy on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:58 pm

so would it be a good idea to follow this format?
Rayy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  admin on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:22 pm

hah! lol this is not a format its a model app just make an app as interesting as this and you pass Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow Question Question Question Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
and i know my gfx sucks. im no good at digital art
admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.wix.com/yourstoryv75/privateserver

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top