Verbals GM app

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Verbals GM app

Post  Verbal on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:31 pm

Name: Laurance Sampang

Where Do You Live: I live in the Reno/Nevada USA

What Would You Do As A GM:
All around I think GM's are not just supposed to play the game and mess around. I believe that they should help in different ways. Those ways people don't think GM's help in like, actually scanning forums for help. Also checking the hamachi to see if someone needs your assistance. Lastly the GM's need to understand people and have alot of confidence and know how to place maplestory.

Experience:
I actually have alot of experience.... But no proof so I have no experience at all then.

Would You Spread The Word:

Totally I
would tell everybody about our server but not spam it on others. Doing that causes disruption and it makes you look like a total douche so, no I wouldnt really do that. But in all I would tell alot of people and, hopefully they would join.

I am currently 16 and I am a junior in highschool but I still love maplestory and I can communicate very well and, I have great english and I can speak thai.

In all i think I would be a good GM for you and, I would have fun and meet some new people on the way and, I would be a great GM for you also being a GM is not all about catching hackers and maxing your in game stats its about getting along and helping other! lol!
Verbal
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Verbals GM app

Post  admin on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:53 pm

taking it into account
admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.wix.com/yourstoryv75/privateserver

Back to top Go down

Re: Verbals GM app