iCalamity's Gm App

View previous topic View next topic Go down

iCalamity's Gm App

Post  iCalamity on Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:46 am

Name:Anthony.A Age:15, D.O.B: April 12, 1995. HomeTown: Chicago,Illinois.

Why Do You Want To Be GM:i Would Help Players Of YourStory Out. i Wouldnt Abuse My Powers,i Would Treat Players And Staff With The Respect They Deserve.i Wouldnt Host To Many Events(Depending On How Many People Are Online And If It Is Ok With Other Staff Memebrs.And i Would Keep The Players Of Yourstory Interested In The Server.

How Would You Help The Server Outside The Game:i Could Get Friends From School To Join,Try To Bring Donations In.Spread The Word Without Getting YourStory In Trouble With Nexon.Most Servers Have People That Would Go Out And Spam Abunch Of Other Servers i Wouldnt Do That Thats Disrespect.

What Can You Do For Us:Recruit People To Come Join YourStory.Try To Bring Donations In.Im Willing To Put My Dedication In To SHow You Guys That Im Loyal To One Server Expecially WHen im Applying For a Gm Spot.

How Would You Treat Everyone Also The Staff: With The Respect They Deserve.i Treat People They Way i Would Like To Be Treated.I Wouldnt Treat Anyone Badly i Would Treat Them The Way They Treat Me And Hopefully To Become Friends With Everyone In YourStory

Time Zone:(GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)i Am Willing To Dedicate About 11Hrs a Day To Creat a Good Bond Between Me And The Players And Staff Of Yourstory.i Am Willing To Get on And Help Whenever a Player Or Staff Needs Me To Log On And Help Out. .

Are You Acitve On The Forums And In Game:Both Are a Yes. Im Not The Kid Of Person That Would Join a Server Just To Play And Leave Everything Else Out.i Am Willing To Post Event Schedules For When I Am Willing To Host Evetns And Etc.

What Kind Of Person Are You(Expand):Im a People's Person. Im Kind And Respect People.I Am Active During WeekDays And WeekEnds. WeekDays About 7-11 Hours. WeekEnds About 24 Hours(Not Obsessed).Im a Skater i Get Good Grades In School.Im Also a FreshMan Very Happy.i Havent Had Any Gm Exp But Im Always Willing To Learn The Gm Ways ANd Read Gm Handbooks And Guides To Be The Best Gm i Could Be.

Last edited by iCalamity on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:21 am; edited 5 times in total
iCalamity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: iCalamity's Gm App

Post  Verbal on Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:05 am

Follow the application under YourStory part of forums there is a format...

For now until you change this app it is DENIED

~Verbal
Verbal
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Verbal on Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:21 am

PENDING
Verbal
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  admin on Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:14 pm

mostly because verbal left, you are a gm replacing his place. for now
admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.wix.com/yourstoryv75/privateserver

Back to top Go down

Post  Verbal on Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:44 am

I never left 0-0
Verbal
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re:iCalamitys Gm App

Post  iCalamity on Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:19 pm

Hey Nick Cani Host The Hamachi Network For YourStory Cuz Im On All Day And Everyone Else Is Usually On Also. alien
iCalamity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  admin on Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:35 pm

lol if u want to do that like physically host the server, as in u gotta leave ur com on all the time. and also make the network on hamachi which is all easy.
just a matter if u wanna use ur electricity.
and about verbal... idk you know cus you left the hamachi network
admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.wix.com/yourstoryv75/privateserver

Back to top Go down

Re:iCalamity's Gm App

Post  iCalamity on Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:56 am

Hey Nick Im Up For It Cuz Your Never On When Everyone Wants To Play And We Have All Been Talking And i Have No Problem Hosting The Hamachi Im On 24/7 So Yea I Would Proudly Do It.
iCalamity

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum